Thursday, August 31, 2006

EVERMORE!!!

OMG OMG OMG..
EVERMORE!!
they came to my schOol today..
and i jst wanted to blog about it.!!
its super doOper awesome.!! and JON. the lead singer is awesome..
HIS hawt/cute..

WELL. i lost my voice bcoz of screaming for them..
and me and michael juming all around.!! GOSH
man this day is sUper awesome... ITS a great day..


HAPPY BIRTHDAY REDD
love you bubs.
WELL there are picture i took from my phone..
there a bit blurry but HU CARES..
its still a picture and i got to HUG them and i got their signatures.!!
ITS SUPER.!!
and the drummer dude drew a cat in my diary... xD
WOOT.
PICTURE...(click on them for an enlarge image)
THERE are the picture.
man i should hav brought my camera.!! SIGH
oh well. still good.. there awesome.. =D
tooddles.
xox
{melanie.b}

No comments: