Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Eclipse; Tuesday 2.15pm, Parramatta - It was good; too much of Edward Cullen (well that's inevitable), too much of Jacob Black without a shirt on, too much of Bella Swan being a confused two timing, self centered teenage girl. It was good because I just found out that Edward Cullen is a 109 year old virgin. But overall, its good.
But, the highlight of my day is not only being able to see Petrina Curry, but purchasing my first Dance Academy merchandise. I bought a Dance Academy novel- Dance Academy: Christian: Behind Barres. Yes, the story of Christian Reed. Oh and you get a free Dance Academy poster for purchasing something Dance Academy related. Next time, I'll be getting Dance Academy Volume One dvd, and after that, I'll buy the rest of the books... hopefully.


No comments: