Thursday, October 27, 2011

Oh how I've missed blogging.
So Im on my holidays, I am done with second semester of Dig Media. Semester Two was different, work load wasn't too much compared to last semester, but definitely stressful, as always!  Pretty much was doing Year one subject just to take up on the credits I missed out on last year. It was fun, especially Digital Comp, which was a Photoshop class, stressful but fun. Also, Digital Video 2 was my favorite! Anyway, enough Uni talk, my holiday so far is alright. Very relaxed indeed!

First of all, the most exciting thing about my holidays is, I pre-ordered Batman: Arkham City!
AND I HAVE BEEN PLAYING IT EVER SINCE I GOT IT! It is amazing! 
This bad boy pretty much took over my whole entire day! I am in no hurry to finish the game, I want to enjoy it as much as I can.
VERY VERY VERY COOL!
Looking forward for the challenges! Ah!

No comments: