Sunday, March 20, 2011


Okay, walked passed Rubi Shoes, and for some reason these shoes caught my eyes, I know they've been around for a while now, I've always liked the ankle boot heel style, but never these. I dont know, but for some reason, I keep picturing myself wearing it, and to be honest, I have no clue what I look like, and what I would wear with it.
I prefer the black ones

So yeah, have no clue. I really should try things one, but I'm never bothered. And also, a particular outfit has caught my eyes, and I know, I can't believe this too... but this outfit was from Supre. Yes, Supre, can't even imagine me owning/shopping for clothes in Supre. Found these on the Supre online shop website. Damn! So anyway, this was the outfit, it's pretty simple, and I know its a common outfit, but I'm slightly slow, so I just got to get around to it now.
Just a simple top accompanied with a fitted skirt. Yes, as you can see I have a few items on my "What to buy...?" list. They look simple and gorgeous, which is something I love and like a lot






No comments: